Do you have some great marketing ideas, but no time to execute them?
Often with marketing it’s not a lack of ideas or motivation holding us back, but a lack of time to do the leg work. We get so caught up in doing work for other people, that our own marketing efforts slip through the cracks.
What constitutes marketing support?
Marketing support is a pretty broad term. In the case of Emma Sharp Communications it can mean any numbers of tasks to help get your marketing efforts on track. Including
- Any of the writing and communications services listed elsewhere on this website like copywriting, blogs, social media management and more.
- Desktop research. A tedious but often necessary task, I can scour the internet, white pages, yellow pages and beyond to put together lists for whatever purpose. For example, finding media outlets to pitch to, places to publish your work, your competitors offerings, ABS data to understand demographics in your area – whatever you need, I can probably find it for you.
- Formatting and preparing digital documents including PowerPoint presentations, PDF forms, Word documents, Spreadsheets, HTML forms
- Google Analytics or social media insight reports. I have extensive experience preparing reports for boards or stakeholders that track key analytics to help you understand how your marketing efforts and tracking.
- Website updating. I worked across multiple platforms including Squarespace, WordPress, Drupl and Joomla. I can jump into your website and update copy, fix images and even have some html knowledge if your code has gone a bit wrong.
These are just a few example of how I can provide marketing support. If you have any other tasks that need doing that aren’t listed above, just drop me a line explaining what you need done, and I’ll try my best to help.